Our parenting course offers you a set of tools to empower you to become the parent you have always wanted to be.
Parenting Сourse Curriculum:
01. Find your own Parenting style
- Why do we behave the way we do around our children?
- How can we detach from scenarios to be able to react in a way that will leave us feeling like a responsible parent?
- How does my child’s brain development progress?
02. The Victory Method
- How can I create real simchah, joy in my home?
- What is real self-esteem and confidence?
- How do you give children the strength to overcome struggles?
- How do you empower your children to change?
03. Love Languages
- The importance of loving you child and how to express that love.
- Discover the 5 Primary Love Languages
04. Instill Love for Hashem
- The six “No-no”s
- Why is it so important to stay in control?
- Emotional self-regulation: How to stay in control
- How to apologize: The three steps of apology
05. Talking so your children will listen
- What do you want your home to look like? How are you implementing it?
- Learn how do discipline effectively.
06. But they’re still not listening!
- Skills to gain cooperation.
- I don’t want to threaten. What should I do instead?
- Learning from my mistakes.
- Learn to speak from your core.
07. The Right Way To Fight
- How can I teach my child social skills?
- How to get out of a unhealthy relationship cycle.
- Conflict resolution
08. Stop the Kvetching and stop the Chutzpah
- Why do children kvetch?
- How to address kvetching and chutzpah.
09. Nutrition, Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits
- The connection between the food we eat and how we behave.
- What foods do we want to avoid?
- Help children develop their self control.
- Meal Planning & Food Ideas
10. Charts and Games that really work
- How do we help our children become self-sufficient?
- How to develop and implement routine charts.
- Charts for family projects
- How to change your child’s brain pattern.
There are no reviews yet.