Our self parenting course empowers you to become a healthy, loving and supportive mother to your inner child. This is a 7 workshop audio series available via MP3 recording.
Self Parenting Сourse Curriculum:
01. Becoming Your Own Parent
- Learn to take care of yourself physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
- What gifts do you have? What’s missing? How can you give it to yourself?
- Focus on your victories. What did I do today that was right?
- Understand how food can have a profound effect on the way that you feel and behave.
- What are the foods you should be avoiding?
- Meal planning-what, why, and how?
- Healthy recipes and food ideas
03: The Relationship Mirror
- Determine why you get so triggered by other people and discover what this reflects in you.
- Learn self-acceptance while accepting those around you.
04: EFT: The Emotional Freedom Technique
- Identify your automatic negative thoughts (ANTs).
- What is EFT?
- Learn to honestly identify feelings, validate yourself, and inspire yourself.
- Discover the incredible healing powers that Hashem put in your hands.
05: Inner Child Writing
- Use non-dominant writing to create an inner mother voice to nurture your “inner child” voice.
- Learn how to love yourself effectively through the five love languages.
- Meet your inner child.
- Learn the reason why you feel the way you do about certain situations.
- Mother your inner child.
06: Outer child work
- Empower yourself with skills that lovingly and firmly discipline your outer child.
- Learn to tame your outer child with separation therapy.
- Recognize you outer child survival traits.
07: Non-dominant Writing
- Use non-dominant writing to connect to your neshama and have a genuine relationship with Hashem.
- What are the natural rewards for working on your middos?