Our teen parenting course empowers you to become a healthy, loving and supportive mother to your teenager. This is a 5 workshop audio series available via MP3 recording.
Teen Parenting Сourse Curriculum:
01. Where is my sweet, cooperative child?
- Your role as a parent is just as important, but how does it change?
- Learn about the importance of being a teenager and the changes that teenagers go through.
- Understanding the 3 stages of teen-aging.
02. Loving our teenagers while they individuate.
- Learn your teen’s love language.
- How to compliment your teen effectively.
- How to be a nurturing parent even when your teen pushes you away.
03: External Control vs. Internal Connection
- Getting out of the triangle of dysfunction – letting go of external control.
- Learn to connect internally to Hashem, to yourself, and to your teen.
04: Do I still get to be the parent?
- Explore the role change that occurs as your child enters adolescence.
- What are detachment and enmeshment? How do they look?
- How can you foster healthy attachments with your teenagers?
- How to accept your teen while correcting the behavior.
- How to say “No.” with love. Learn the important rules about rules.
05: Guiding our teens
- How the growth process that occurs as our children teenage makes us into more secure adults.
- What to say when they push every limit.
- Giving our teens the respect of sticking to their truth.
- The whens and hows of adult education.